Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I overslept

Ok I just woke up at 4.30 in the morning...crap...but thank god I still wake up at 4.30, not 6.30.

ok you must be thinking 4.30...? why? it's early and definitely not overslept. Ok let me tell you, I overslept for like...*counting* 7 hours?

Shit shit shit...I slept at 8 last night, set alarm to wake me at 9 (that makes 7 hours), and after that...just switch it off thinking nvm i will have another alarm --- by 9.30 chris is suppose to call me. and after receiving her call I just....poof went back to sleep.

crap...I SHOULD HAVE ON9!!!! I need to do so much stuff when the peeps are on. the ITC report, stuff like dis and that, so much so much to do and I just sleep like a pig. *But just like lily it's long since I've sleep so long like this and it's totally refreshing* but but I felt so bad la...it's something urgent and need to be handed in before next monday, and now we are just...halfway or less done? and I just sleep for my own good...felt so irresponsible la...crap crap....

and my homework...? nvm...I will settle it in school. Now i have to do what I haven't done yesterday night

No comments:

Post a Comment