Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wow...

I still can't believe I manage to have 6 hours of accounts lesson with a lunch and a short nap...

Accounts exam will be on the coming Wednesday, and I haven't study a bit until yesterday night. Ah well...since my teacher --- my cousin was having her exam, and she just finished her exam and had her time to give me my very first lesson until yesterday night.

Topics covered:
Chapter 2 - Akaun Perdagangan and Akaun Untung Rugi - Did some exercise altho I learnt it in Form 3, cause what I learnt was just barely touching it without details.
Chapter 3 - Documents - flash thru since I learnt it in Form1
Chapter 4 - Jurnal - halfway
Chapter 5 - Lejar - just do exercise since I learnt it in Form2

Cool right? I covered so much in just around...7 hours?

Anyway, gotta chao for other preparation. I am so dead for playing so much in the holiday. X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment