Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Singapore Open Badmtinon Final

ok I know this is late, since I just have my time to start blogging. yes! 2moro is the last paper, bio 3 and i dun give a damn. lolx anyway lets stick to the title.

The match was on Sunday, which was yesterday, and I guess all of us has know the result. But who cares. The men singles was...fun...(?) watching?

The first set was 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2....til 8-8, to 8-9. finally chongwei manage to get 2 points in a row, its like...wow...such a close match. the rest was announced after chong wei got his 11-10 point. and after that, I guess he warmed up enough, and won it straight with 21-13.

Second round was syok. 0-0 til 15-0. we were cheering 21-0 for him. xO. but cannot la, must "let water" a bit, or else ppl no face lo. so after that he oso din really chase after the shuttle d. chin chai la, he oso won 21-5. tot hes going to make history for 21-0, but maybe hes not the first one, others might have the same possibility to win 21-0, but have to "let water" one la. oh well. nvm. ITS SYOK!

I LOVE BADMINTON. and I dun watch football, cause I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment