Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My First Tag!!! =p =p

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
after 25 before 30 xDxD (wait...I dont even have a target yet...nvm I can get one by then lolx)

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
JAPAN!!!! (duh)

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
errr.....normal?

4. What is the thing that happened recently which has made your life more enjoyable?
Joined the Ungu Marching Squad~~~I made new friends I play new things I I I I I got too much things to say about it!!!!! XXXXXXDDDDDDDD

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
the dream will be "I wish I can make another 100 dreams come true!!!" XDDDDD

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
$.$ no (I am money minded

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
friends...???????

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy myself lots of gundam model!!!! And then go and play like mad, and invest so I can earn more money~~~ bwahahahaha $$$$$ *kaching kaching*

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
I dont even have a target =.= (wait its like, I like my best friend =D) dunny, blur, perasan, kawaii. lolx

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Shes funny, shes cute, and shes good at singing!!! =p =d =b

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
helpful, understanding, dont shop like mad lolx. and good in house management. =p

12. If you could rewind time would you?
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I want 3A2!!!!!!!!

13. What's your ambition?
errr....dunno? wait...is husband counted? lolx

14. Are you emotional?
err...i guess yes? u gotta ask my friends. *pointing chatbox*

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
most ar...I am too greedy eh....my friends are important, myself is important, money is important =p =p. most of course would be my teenager life being with all my friends la.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
My emo-mad during form2 @.@

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
hot tempered @.@

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
japanese (all the time)

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
erhem erhem...you really want to make me say it? lolx (thinking dirty) ok lets be a good boy. hmm....change some reli beh-tahan ppl's attitude.

20. What do you like most about birthday?
birthday is the day you are the king!!!! you can request anything you want. xDDDDD (evil me)

thx qihui aka mashimaro for the tag :p and now I am being evil to tag someone. xDDDD
1. Lily
2. Jin Yee
3. Julian
4. Lie Yang
5. Dennis
6. Ern Khai
7. Cheng Chun
8. (scratch head) haha Li Shawn. lolx

yay I tagged 8 peeps!!!! (finally manage 2 get 8 ppl. evil boon is tagging you!!! XD)

*edited. thanks to peter's advice (I finally find out why, cause I cannot type this >.< as these brackets are used for the html codes)*

No comments:

Post a Comment