Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bad Mood

Damn. Today everything turned upside down. Why is the whole world against me giving up? As if I am very free to continue on. YE is giving me a super headache now okay?
Shaun keep insist he is the best presenter and he should go to present on that day. As if he is very good and active. I cant imagine he thought he is an angel without looking into the reflection of himself in the mirror which shows an ugly duckling.

salary, the teacher insist on setting the salary. both of them. they forgot they are ADVISORS, not DECISION MAKERS. They want to give ppl they like, and those they dunno, get 10 bucks. wtf? work for 9 months you give ppl 10 bucks? I know I will definitely get the most, but this is so FREAKING UNFAIR! And the funniest thing is, phang wants 500 for next year as CAPITAL, when they are going to get 800 as capital from the shareholders. WHAT? WE SPONSOR NEXT YEAR!? DEFINITELY UNFAIR DUH! not 100, 500! ITS A HELL LOT. I know 3a1 helped a lot, but 500? each of them gain 50 bucks for 1 week work, and we get 10 bucks for 9 months work? BRAINLESS!

Copyright. Now WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET A LAWYER!? The memorandom of understanding, I CANT READ! Citi cant help, my lawyer cousin away, WHAT CAN I DO!!?? And I still need to talk with the principal!

Pls, those ppl, pls dont ask me not to give up. This place is NOT my place ANYMORE. I belong to elsewhere. Dont ask me to strive when those who should strive are not doing their job. I am doing things EXCEEDING my job scope, but those ppl cant even do things WITHIN their job scope. They SHOULD be the one to do, not ME. ask them to do before you ask me to try anything else. DONT EVEN TRY to ask me to get you a new proposal, when those stubborn and selfish seniors nvr care to cooperate. Of course I can make system that do not need to involve them, but yea, what will ppl think? My dpt trying to dominate everything ar? Yes I know we are the best dpt, but yea, we try to acknowledge you as seniors but you dont want to be acknowledged, you are not even trying to save your own batch! Why do I need to do everything on your behalf to save the WHOLE batch?

I think I am just too naive. They can do like that, yet no action taken by the authority. Why do I have to torture myself? I think I should just do like them. Since the authority are a useless bunch of vases that do not take action. All the promises in meetings are all forgotten. From now on I shall take the authorities' words as "farting" sorry to be rude. But I wont take them seriously ANYMORE. promises or not, I wont believe in any of them. They are just not trustworthy.

The world is just UPSIDE DOWN. People who really want to do but find themselves powerless. People who have no interest in doing holding all the power but did nothing at all. what a waste.

*Everything above is my point of view. If you find them not convincing, because they are from MY point of view and of course I am defending them. Thank you*

1 comment:

  1. chill.....this is the world....the prob u face now is really a small matter..... so cool down urself....and think a best solution...dun give up....give up makes u a loser....if u wish to quit then why u join this club ? there's must be something that MENARIK PERHATIAN..... THINK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete