Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recent Updates

Well I have not blog since the holidays. I shall briefly tell you what happened.

On Saturday morning, I woke up at 11.30. haha. and then eat, play, do report, and at 6pm I am off to my aunt's house. My cousin is getting married on Sunday. Spent the whole night there.

Sunday morning off to my aunt's house again. Sigh, everyone was going to the bride's house to see how my cousin get teased, while I have to wait at my aunt's house. Why? Cause I have to open the car door for the bride once they reach here. And the bride's house is 2 hour away from my aunt's house. Means 4 hours forth and back. And you need to take the time for the ceremony and the teasings of the bride's family before they open the door for the bridegroom.

For 5 hours I spent my time at my aunt's house. So booooriiinnnnggg. They finally returned at 1.30pm. woosh. Open the door and get angpao. Then ceremony lo. So at around 3 return home. And then chaogei. haha.

At night go to the restaurant for dinner. You know what, they played the same song for 1 hour, which was like 13 times. lol. The food was nice. And I enjoy seeing all my cousins drinking and competing who drink better. lol. They were like constantly drinking and laughing mad. And they dont get drunk. Only until the end of the dinner their faces turned red. Yes only turned red, and starting to turn only, not even drunk yet. And yea, I suppose they were A BIT drunk, when one of my cousin kena my uncle so badly. He went to the emcee and told him that my uncle wanted to sing. And the emcee announced. My uncle was like, "huh?" and got dragged to the stage. So damn funny la.

Ok I think that's all for the dinner. And went home to sleep.

Monday morning tuition at 9. But I dont want to take bus. God knows how long I need to wait. So I just left the house at 7 with my parents. Reached school at 7.30. Haha, need to thank peter for the key to ed board room. xD. 7.30 to 9.15 I was at the room. Yes I was late. Guess what I was doing? shh....Dont tell Mr Lean. I was watching movie. haha. Bleach - Diamond Dust Rebellion - The 2nd Hyourinmaru. And at the same time, Kamen Rider Kabuto God Speed Love. haha.

Then I thought I was late. Lily and Edrea were later. And they dont know they were late. So funny wei. At 12.20 someone said tuition ended long time ago ask Mr Lean to let us go. Lily was like huh? Not 12.30 meh? And Edrea was like, "hah!? Not until 1 meh?" You know why they dont know they were late? They thought tuition started at 10. haha

Edrea was complaining when we said she should ask someone if she's not clear about the time. She protested "I DID ASK! I asked Lily and she told me 10!!!!!!" So swt....

Yea, then after tuition I ate alone, and went to MidValley to grab a book. hehe. Brisingr. Cost me 85 bucks. I just couldn't resist la! I know its stupid cause few months after this the price will drop, but....heh who cares, I spent only 35 bucks. 50 bucks were from the voucher which I won during the CitiBank Stock Challenge. Sigh, kiam siap la. No1 only got 50 bucks voucher, should give 100 ma =d

Anyway there was 90 bucks one, but I changed my mind and decided not to buy. It was hardcover. But the book ar...so thick d still buy hardcover. Read that time cannot fold really troublesome la. So I decided not to spend the 5 bucks for inconvinience. xD

This morning woke up and computer and read while not playing.And do the report in the afternoon. Yea not going to study YET. I am gong to enjoy and start my studies only on Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment