Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Change

All of the sudden, YE sounds so unfamiliar. Such a good attendance, such a different running system, and such different advisors.

They had election today. They had a all-anew running system.

Congratulations. You guys did a good job, even though it is only your third meeting.

Surprisingly all the candidates nominated by the already-elected BoD are all the new BoD. They have sharp eyes to pick the best. Unlike us.

Running systems seem to be different in many aspects. I fear I no longer know how to guide them. But another chance for me to learn as well. They should not be limited to our ways of running the organisation. And I am happy with the fact that they took our ideas as reference and made many changes and fixed our flaws.

Advisors still have not adapt to the fact that we are no real company. Training and stuff seemed to be too formal. The new BoD will know which to adapt and which to forfeit. I have the confidence in them.

I think I should stop going to their meeting. I tend to voice out many times before they make any mistakes. They aint going to learn anything with this.

'Failure brings success'

I will go to the meeting less often now. They should know how to run by now, because I believe what I have to say is said. I will let them learn themselves and fall, and stand up themselves again.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment