Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exam updates

Haha I am in front of my comp updating tho I tell myself not to update during exams. *kiasu-ness* (Cause everyone oso update xD)

Add Maths was quite easy. hehe no offense. English...gotta say...the paper is lousy. So many errors la. And the space provided to write is so....lousy and cacat-ed. Some lines is small until u cant even write, some left a big gap dunno for what.

Physics sucks. Though I know all the concept, but I cant do!!!! Looking the the paper stunned...Like all not sure not sure, its worse than u totally dunno. Cause u know you DUNNO and just give up instead of struggling hard. BM...ok lo, tatabahasa die lo...

Today Moral and Chem!!!! Wish me luck!!!

And all the best to everyone, 2 more days till holiday. haha

ps: Kai Boon is enjoying catching all prefects for being late during recess. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment