Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Grandma

I really cannot stand this grandma d. Very annoying!!!

I offered to set the camp rules on Tuesday. Grandma says she dont need my help. She has set her rule. She only need one rule - Listen to your seniors. Tho I dont agree with the fact "listen to seniors" as all Form 3, 4, 5 are equally called seniors, but well, she refused, fine to me, I dont have to do more work. Better still. She rejected my offer FIRST.

And today, she bossy-ly came and ask me "Ei go back and set camp rules, I want tomorrow." WTF? Not you need MY help, yet acted like my boss? And somemore you rejected my offer at the first place, and then you tell me today and expect to get it TOMORROW??? Who do you think I am? Sort or like a free labour?

I straight away reject and say no to grandma. And that grandma, still boss around, didn't even say sorry, and sort of like force me to do it, I am so pissed and just grabbed becca and went into the class without looking at her. Damn! Who does she think she is? Always boss around as if she's the best and stupid-ly show off around how great she is, that really disgusts me.

Not that I am "small gas" but, it's her attitude. Besides that, the organizing commitees, said so loudly that "all Form 5s are organizing commitees" and then they just organize their things without informing the updates to us. And then they ask us to do things to their convenience like a free labour, and they just say "you are all organizing commitees" My foot! We are FREE LABOURS. and free labours have their rights to REJECT things they dont want to do.

What kind of attitude? They expect to shut our mouths by just calling us the camp commitees and keep everything to themselves? Not like I want to take part so eagerly hello? If you don't want us to be involved then exclude us from your working team and dont expect to treat us like a free labour. If you need our help just say you need help, but if you call us CAMP COMMITEES, we should have to rights to DECIDE when you are making DECISIONS.

Back to the point. grandma asks me to set the camp rules. Hah. Ok those who went to camp before, tell me what is the basic rule?

Listen to your group leaders.
Follow instructions.
Sleep before XXX time. And I dont even know when will the activities end.
Not allowed to use HP during XXX activities. And I dont even know what are the activities.
XXX Kawasan larangan. When I dont even know how the place looks like and have no maps.
No barang larangan. They never tell me what things are necessary and what are not.

See what I mean? That's the failure of the system! You expect to get someone who knows NOTHING to set YOUR rule, and technically I am NOT even the camp commitee and this is the camp they SHOULD organize so camp rules SHOULD be their job as well.

Hello? Even when I know everything about the Board and when I started a whole new system and rule, I made mistakes in my rules. And then the stupid grandma expect me to do everything without letting me know what's going on? Dream on.

Even when becca asks me to set the question paper for her, she will tell me what she needs, and she will NOT tell last minute. And then the stupid grandma, tell me nothing and expect me to do everything for her, and then wants it tomorrow? My foot. I will ignore her and give her nothing tomorrow. NOT MY FAULT.

Grandma, hope you read this and CHANGE your BLOODY attitude. You will NOT get a husband in the future with your SH*T attitude. Ask the guys around and you know how despisable you are among the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment