Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exam Update 2

Today had Moral n Chemistry paper.

Moral was...nothing lo...okok...I think my essay is a crap.

Chemistry!!! I was freaking out studying the whole morning and was so freaking nervous before the paper was distributed. I know a lot of the stuffs. But NOT ENOUGH yet...I think...

But was so relieved la after the paper was given. 1 word -> Kacang. I will cry if I dont get an 80. *Dont come after me with parangs kay? Cause Kai Boon did listen in class and does his revision (Though its last minute studying and he only studied for 3 hours for Chemistry...*

Ok la dun chuan u d. xD But Chemistry is easy as long you understand the concept. My tips: Get it right and understand the whole thing in class and ask whenever you dont get it. Then you can score after memorising the stuff cause you dont have to study the concepts anymore.

Easy? hehe. Well....laugh at me tmr....my sejarah is going to die.

Tata. Going to eat the textbook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment