Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I hate thunder!

Sigh...The stupid thunder struck the computer while my brother's using it. Now the screen just wont start up. DAMN IT!!!!!!

Now cannot play d lo....mom get that as*hol* computer repaired while we are off to camp!!! T_T Hope all my documents inside can be saved. Or else Kai Boon is so gonna cry...

lyrics....dont really care...
songs....still can download back, tho might take some time...
homework...done already one nvm, others haven start yet
DOCUMENTS!!!! My Ed Board Stuff, YE REPORTS, Prefects DOCUMENTS...DAMN LA!!!! These are important la. Shucks....should have given Sharon to keep the YE files. *blaming Sharon now: Why didnt you ask from me ar? lol jk*
But worse still......PHOTOS!!!! AHHHHH MUMMY AR!!!!!! My PRECIOURS PHOTOS!!!!!!!

Pray....It's the monitors problem, not the CPU problem....*Though I already know 90% should be CPU problem. Why would the monitor get struck anyway?*

Save me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Try not to worry too much.

    Based on personal experiences, if the monitor is blank it is most likely due to a blown Graphic Card, RAM or Motherboard.

    Hard disk is usually unaffected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thx peter you sure saved my day. At least I feel better tho. haha

    ReplyDelete