Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dulan

Very dulan now. Tmr is amazing race, I only knew that I have to go for Ching Ming tmr on Thursday. And I bet I wont know until tonight if I didnt tell my dad that I have to go to school on Saturday. What also dont tell me, and expect me to follow whatever he plan. Hey I got plan also okay? If this amazing race is a solo thing I can f*** the shit drop out. Like I nvr try to look for a sub like that, keep nagging and f***ing barking the whole night. People oso got things to do la. They wan to play long long register d la, diu.

You think I dont wan go Ching Ming ar. But pay d and put ppl fei kei ar? dulan. Damn bullshit. My mom oso dunno until last week. And he f**king complain that I always stay upstairs nvr come down so I dunno got Ching Ming. diu. I play computer downstairs he diao gao me, I go do hw upstairs he say I dun care a damn, what the F*** he exactly wants? And if he want to tell me, he can do it anytime when we are having dinner EVERY SINGLE D*MN NIGHT. He din even bother to tell me and now he complains. What the F***

1 comment: