Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boyfriends

Eh Lun do you know that your post is so special taht its my blog's ngam ngam 400th post?

Haha ok just a random fact. Anyway, NO! BOYFRIEND IS NOT talking about Sui Lun. Just continue okay?

Time: Lunch time 12.30 to 1.15
Venue: Pusat Damansara Subway
Characters Involved: Wai Sin, Xiau Wei, Jason, Benjamin, Vania, Kai Boon, Boyfriend 1, Boyfriend 2.


Wai Sin: Kai Boon, can put your bag there? Kean Seng (Hope I din spell wrong) coming.
Kai Boon: Huh? Who?
Wai Sin: Kean Seng
Kai Boon: Who orh?
Jason: Boyfriend.
Kai Boon: OH!!! Okay okay!

*after 5 minutes, boyfriend arrives*

Jason: Hi boyfriend!
Vania: Hi boyfriend!
Benjamin: OUCH! uh...heart pain, she got new boyfriend d! *Vania & Benjamin are couples*
Vania: Ahh! Sry sry. Haha...
Kai Boon: Lols, his name is called boyfriend now ar? xD
Jason: Yea, easy to call. xD
Wai Sin: (to boyfriend) You want me to line up with you ar?
Boyfriend: No need la.
*And a lot of loving loving things. Aww...how sweet...*

*Then when I was almost leaving*
Jason: Hey! Xiau Wei!
Vania: Hi Boyfriend number 2!
Kai Boon: LOLS! Xiau Wei I thought you not coming wan?
Xiau Wei: (smile)
Kai Boon: I know la...teman boyfriend!
Wai Sin: Ei you all let them sit la!
Kai Boon: oh. ok lo, Jason let's go, let all the couples stay here. Bye boyfriendS! xD

*I left for bus*

So that's the whole thing about Boyfriends. lolx. I know they couple for weeks d, but I still dunno their boyfriends' names. Like...swt. Only keep calling boyfriend boyfriend. lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment