Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random College Pictures

Malaysian Studies is so boring...so I grabbed photos!

Wai Sin and Xiau Wei!

Guess who's head is this? Jason


And then this was when we were makaning. This looks kinda good. x)

Thosai Tisu ordered by Marie


And one day, we (Wai Sin and I) saw remus walking pass, so we called him, but he didn't choi us. Then we beh song, see where he going. Wah, he stopped and talked to lenglui. So we snapped photo! See proof! Mr. Ching Wah aka qing wa Froggie zhong4 se4 qing1 you3!



And I don't get why I can survive Study Skills even after 3 hours of classes before, and he, who has 3 hours of break before Study Skills, can be so tired and fell asleep during lenglui lecturer's class.

And then he claimed that he was tired after singing and playing guitar for 3 hours. =.= Break also can be tired...

And I have tonnes of photos during Finite Mathematics, but so much that I am lazy to post here. go facebook to check! haha.

And oh! We are planning to go for a trip during Semester Break! Me, Remus, Yeong Sheng, Wen Yi, Wai Sin and Xiau Wei. Might call more people! hehe. But YS ar, being the oldest one (1 year older than us), go drive us there la! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment