Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seminar Over!!!!

YAY!!! Finally the SEMINAR is friggin OVER!!!

on both Saturdays (27th Feb & 6th March), I taught 2 sessions, and each sessions is 3 and a half hours, which makes up a total of 14 HOURS!!! WALAO A! Siao. And because of the seminar, all tutors in TTC are actually busy dao...some even overnight to help us, I mean the students, print the notes. You all must be touched tahu? Esp. Yeen Yin, 4 days seminar, 4 days she din sleep.

My first day was Form 4 classes. Okla, but maybe because I just got the notes that morning, I actually did not know the notes very well. so...ended up kinda screwed. x( But second class was better, cause I know the notes already, things go smoother.

And second day was Form5 classes. Die kao kao. You know where I teach for the first class? AUDITORIUM 4 in Sunway UC!!! ITS NOT A CLASSROOM!!! The audi was so big and ppl cant see my writing, and I kept forgetting to write big after a while. So in the end, I do one question I erase the board once. Ended up spending a lot of time erasing the board. Plus the room is too big that I have to project my voice a lot, and the ppl at the back started to talk and make noise cause' they cant hear/see me. *SOBS!* In the end I can't finish what I planned even though I had skipped matrices cause' everyone was not going to take.

2nd class was way much better. I was placed in a classroom, and so I dont have to keep erasing! YES! *Must be the room problem earlier tsk tsk tsk* And I manage to finish everything, plus even taught the students an extra chapter! yay!

And overall must thank all seniors, printing teams and of course, the students la. And yea, DONT EVER LET US see you THROW the notes or DUMP it anywhere or else we will SKIN you all alive! Preparing the notes takes ages for the ppl you know? And printing team stayed overnight WITHOUT sleeping *at most 1 hour* to print for you all.

And yea, my lack of updates/full of junk or brief updates is due to the fact that I was busy preparing this seminar. Now I can update DAMN loads of stuff for you guys now.

Updates to come:
1. seminar
2. Klex's surprise
3. Sui Lun's surprise
4. Random college pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment