Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Belated

Owh shit, I was so busy with things on hand that I actually forgot to do a birthday shoutout to a very important friend here. x(

But anyway, I know you will forgive me here cause I am such a good brother to wish you ngam ngam at 12.00am! xD

Ok cut the crap.

Happy Belated 18th to my dear NOOB aka WATERWHEEL!


Ini panggil ungu spirit!

And ungu kakis banyak lame one xD

Tengok! Dia banyak kawaii kan? Senang untuk dibuli! x)

Laming is his speciality. He is the main cause that I am lame today. xD

And he banyak kawaii macam baby when he acts emo oso~~~

On Jie Min's big day! xD
*Oops ignore my tie I tahu sangat tak disiplin for a Ketua Disiplin but screw the title that night since I was the the only prefect who went and so there's no other prefect to disiplinkan xD*

Noob + Solou + Yamlou xD

And jangan curang lagi tahu? Got a good husband like me d still go out find more girls. tsk tsk tsk...I know you 18 d, but wait for another 2 months for me to get 18 kay? *By then you got no reason to be curang d* xD




Okla screw the whole lameness in this post.

*Change to a serious Kai Boon*
What I want to say here is, thanks for being such a wonderful gay partner brother for the past 2 years. For without you, high school is sorta lacking something. I truly appreciate all the times we spent together and so...

Have a sweet 18th!

*Revert back to the usual Kai Boon*
Ouch shit, did I actually said everything above? @.@ Can't believed I said that. You better appreciate that okay? I do that once in a blue moon and not many ppl can make me say some geli things like that kay? *goosebumps*



And since I have spent half an hour doing this post, I am forgiven for not celebrating birthday with you this year! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment