Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Results!

SPM Result is out! Damn. We waited so long and it better be good!

And lucky that its good. Or else i am whacking the paper. Good things worth waiting right? xD

I tell you what, the first letter I saw is A-. For BM. Lolx! Even my worst subject (Sejarah) is better than my BM result! Like wth? Anyways, can I blame the teacher?? haha *Say yes ppl! Cause my teacher is NKY! xD*

I NEVER expect myself to get A+ for Sejarah. I was thinking of something like B+ or A- d. Cause my Sejarah is usually a C in school exams! xD

And so damn happy for Accounts result. Wei wei wei, I thought I gonna die kao kao for that paper cause I dunno how to do. And I got an A+! Wee~~~!

Okla thats all for today. I dun wanna tell u exactly hows my result. Or else my chatbox will be spammed kao kao with ppl rither congratulating me or kutukan me for not being humble. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment