Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dying for Bio

Just briefly studied my Bio...briefly, finished at 5am, not bad. But if asked about details, I will die...

Really no mood to study last night. Tried to sleep early but my cousins just came before I sleep so gotta hang around longer. Last night was...awful...can't even concentrate. Perhaps it's my fault to put so much photos on my table and hang them on the wall...I just keep looking at photos but not my textbook. And the photos bring me bitter thoughts. How pathetic I am.

As you can see (or maybe not), my post these few days are so emo-ish. Yes I just can't live properly right now. Feel like talking to someone but everyone should be busy studying so I don't really feel like making phone call to interrupt. 2 months redi lo, but yet I still can't find myself living as a member of 4s1. sigh...

Couldn't cope with studies, don't feel like asking those people around me. Keep bugging people doesn't sound right. Especially when Jing Dao the brain is always busy helping people to solve problem...Don't feel like taking more of his time to answer my silly questions. Miss last year, when another brain (or walking encyclopaedia) Julian is just beside me. And right beside me got Christine who can let me tease and play around. And behind got Chen Nyap and Jun Yang constantly joking. It's real joke, not cold joke.

No time for long post, altho I am only 10% of what I am feeling right now, gotta prepare for school, and I forgot about studying BC...

No comments:

Post a Comment