Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ungu May Babies

Today's Ungu celebrating our May Babies' Birthday. Sing K at Sunway, lolx. we are addicted. xD

18th May - Siang Sheng (right one)

24th May - Ken (left) 30th May - Qi Hui aka Mashimaro (right)
31st May - Pei Wen
See Yao Jie sing, damn yeng leh?
Different poses and faces
See what's Yao Jie doing? He's kissing the song menu. lolx. nola, he just like that place so much. lolz
Group photo!
Form4 Ungu-ians!
We and our mom - Pei Wen. XD

I was late. thx to "rapid" KL =.= I waited for the bus for more than 45 minutes and sweated like pig. and thus, I didn't buy the movie ticket. X_X. after singing K, those who wanna go movie went for movie, those who dont, went to CyberCafe to chaogei. I dun like chaogei, cuz i noob. so I called khai hoe!!! xD then tell him I'll go his house at 5pm to play basketball. followed ken and went dunno-where. he said just a while, and i followed very long. lolx. finally 5pm i reli nid 2 chao i cabut lari. left the 4 birthday babies. and you know what, I was lost inside. cause keep talking while walking and didn't notice where i went. i dunno when did i went down the evalator, so I was like, walking walking and couldnt find exit, and only notice i was in lower ground floor. =.= damn swt eh?

ok skip, I was late AGAIN. reached snoopy's house at 5.15 i think. so went to play basketball lo. i noob la, let him lanc a while. next time lanc bek him on badminton court can d. lolx.
at 6.30 went his house again. i thought i was going 2 wait for the peeps 2 finish movie and go dinner. and then holy's (note that I keep changing his nickname here, cause finding the shortest one and easiest to type, sry 2 reveal all ur nickname. xD) mom offered me dinner. and his sister dun let me go. (i always cannot handle his sister one. damn cute la the way she bosses u around). oklo dinner. after that his mom asks me how i go home. I say bus (duh), then you know what his mom says? "wah so late take bus, come i fetch u home" O_O. walao so paiseh, leech ppl's dinner d, so i say nvm la, summore my house so far, from sunway to sri petaling!!! but his mom insisted to, and says they will take it as "swim car water(?)" (chinese direct translate, sorta like sitting in the car sight seeing around, ok nvm). swt man..... reli reli paiseh.

random thoughts: how come ppl can have such generous mom, that can offer outsiders dinner and sent ppl home, and my dad cant even bothered to fetch his own son somewhere? why I feel like at home when I am at SOMEONE else's home, but I feel like I am elsewhere when I am AT HOME????

No comments:

Post a Comment