Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, July 28, 2008

After Sales Event

Hmm. The hilarious thing is, I AM THE ONLY ONE GOING BACK WITH THE BUS TO SCHOOL. imagine...such a waste of money, to book the whole bus, when I am the only pathetic one going back to school. hell no! I asked pn phang to cancel the request (despite that ppl is already here, he's so gonna !@#$%^ us and hate CHS forever for wasting his time. lol)

Anyway I was eager to go and overnight at someone's house. I just dont feel like going home. xD so I called my mom, telling all sorts of bad situation and inconvinience for them to fetch me. lol. but they say they gonna pick me up from zongyao's house. hmph

We (Me, ZongYao, SongJun and KhaiHoe) had our dinner around...8.45? Waiting for the japanese restaurant to have some place. First tiem i going into a jap restaurant. lolx. I like the ramen. first time eating. xD. we snapped a lot of stupid photos. Oh yea! SongJun was trying himself to eat a spoonful of wasabi! lolx The picture will do the talking later.

By the time we finish our dinner, it's 10+. ZongYao's mom is kind enough to send me home (altho I dont want to go home lol), it makes me wonder how will I ever have my dad to be that generous towards ppl's son or daughter. Hello he is always annoyed when I ask him to send me somewhere as long as it is not something in his planning.

Anyway here's the photo. =p


The look so sweet. lolx

He look so blur case

ZongYao is happy to see his food =p

ZongYao's sashimi and....I can't name it. lolx

Yum...

So busy eating. Eating oso so serious
My ramen!

SongJun's ramen

Song Jun's sushi
Look at his reaction eating wasabi. Is he enjoying? He looks like...but he is fighting to stop his tears from coming out. He is smiling because we are teasing him. Don't get it wrong. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment