Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Tomorrow!!!! (again)

Yes it's tomorrow again!!! swt...The election got canceled due to the *cough* rain *cough*. ok...I wasn't upset about that the election is canceled, I was upset cause....I BRING NO TEXTBOOK FOR THE DAY!!!!

ok myabe not totally NONE, I did bring, but the last 3 periods only, just in case the votes counting ended earlier, but it ended VERY VERY EARLY, or you should say IT DIDN'T even STARTED. ok crap...now I gotta go back to class, with NO textbook.

Haha so you know what? I borrowed Lily's Bio reference book, and that's all I am going for bio. I faked my notebook by bringing my moral notebook, hopefully can *erhem* be safe *erhem*. but yet the teacher still found out I have no textbook. xD (ok only textbook, she didn't find out I dont have NOTEBOOK as well), anyway she didn't really complain much, cause at least I am a good boy and listens to her and at the same time at least have a reference book. *smart me* haha. thx lily for your book! xD

and then 2 periods of bio ---OVER. coming up ---2 periods of BM, 1 Sej, 1 Eng, 1 BC. AHHHH!!! but unexpectedly I gone thru all of them with no problem.

BM: the teacher give out paper (finally), but I am quite pissed, I should get more marks leh, but he dun add for me. nvm his usual style. so thx to him I got a 69 for BM, 1 mark to A2

Sej: Pity Hardev, no body will listen to him. But thanks to that I can always snatch a textbook from any random person's table.

Eng: THX TIAN JUN!!!! for going to PBSM duty. haha. I use his textbook. =p

BC: teacher give back notes and let us copy.

yeap. so following up are Moral and Chem, which I brought the textbook. *YAY* lolx. so basically that's my *a bit lucky but not totally lucky cause a bit of unlucky* day.

PS: ITS TOMORROW!!! lol....ok I shall bring all my textbook tmr and be a good boy, and by the end of the day complains why am I so stupid to bring all of them when I didn't use them. lolx.

anyway, good luck to me! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment