Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tak tahan

Memang tak tahan these ppl. I stay awake despite of the sleepy worms hunting me.

And it's a waste. They are not bothered to call me.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!????

I seriously, seriously dont know whats wrong with all these big-headed, stubborn, self-centered, selfish ppl. It's like you join YE not to learn, but to take the dividen share and the high gerko marks at the end of the year. You want the fruitful income but not giving us a damn. I AM TIRED OF DOING EVERYTHING EVERYTIME!

I miss classes for nothing for all you these damn bloody losers. I hate to say but this year YE isn't going to win a SINGLE award with you these ppl. We are not even half, or 30% of our seniors' achivement, and yet all are not bothered to do a single thing.

To my directors. Last warning. I am pissed of doing your job. You better start doing something before I decide to fire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment