Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Entering A New Chapter of Life

Yeap. I am satisfied with my KD. Sometimes it just feel...not so good when I didn't get the Top5 post with all the GREATER rights, but well, looking at the brighter side, those are just personal ego. I would live better with KD. I mean, it is impossible to get everything to yourself right? There must always be pros and cons, and good/bad thing about that post, and good/bad thing about this post. I am glad that my duty wouldn't be as heavy as the Top5, thus allowing me to continue my photographer job for the next year. (I seriously thought of handling the job over to the Form3s once I get into the Top3 you know)

Anyway, overall the AJK aren't that bad, at least we Form4s strive hard to choose our ideal AJK who we can all work together. I can say we gave our 100% effort and it gave us fruitful result, tho I cannot say it is perfect and as exactly as we wanted.

Yeap. And I am glad that the people I will be working with - the other 3 disciplines, and 4 penyelaras are well-chosen. I can live with that. I shall end my role as the Top3 candidate on Monday, by handling over the concluded and arranged brief notes on what I've learnt in the camp in Melaka, the camp that Ms.Lina chose me to go, to the current Top5. Good Luck and All The Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment