Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tired of It

I am tired of these! You guys just aren't being considerate. Despite how many times I tell you to attend the activities, you guys ignore me. I tried my best not to show my anger to you. I complain everything and shout and yell every time to those close friends, I just try to be nice to you all.

WHAT DO I GET?

I was blamed for not running things smoothly, I was blamed for not supervising, I was blamed for not calling people to come, I was blamed for everything. AND YOU GUYS!? Happily sit at home and expect money to go into your pocket!? And those are there, I appreciate our presence, but PLEASE! be serious and do what you SHOULD do. STOP playing with our materials. they aren't FREE! you are WASTING money. and creating MESS and HAVOC

From today onwards, I WILL NOT be the nice guy you see anymore. I will stop you and scold you in front of everyone. In Chinese we say "jing jiu bu chi chi fa jiu" I be nice you ignore me, fine then. I dont have to try so hard to control my emotions, because trying hard and not getting back what was expected is totally dissapointing. Let's not try hard. And be prepared to get screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment