Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Over Stretched

Sigh...I think I am having a slight fever now. Perhaps it's partly of the Saturday's whole-day-work in the school, and partly because....I can't control myself and ate too much durian on Sunday night...

lolx. ok I think the durian part might be part of it, but the saturday might be the main reason. I mean, I am not feeling well on Sunday morning itself. It's like...very tired feeling, and keep having the feeling like sleeping. After all, I am not a machine, but I've gone to school for production of YE in 8am till around 6pm, and immedietly set up the stall for sales till 8pm, and relax temporary, and partly to support my *cough* so-called brother *cough* ah beng's H&G concert. *hey I would go home and sleep if it isn't to support you ok? who cares about the free ticket anyway if I am not interested?*

sigh...I feel like resting at home. But I can't! Here's why:
Monday - choosing of presenter for ITC, but who knows uncle shian ffk. *glares*
Tuesday - briefing of KD's job by seniors, and choosing for ITC presenter again.
Wednesday - Prefects' Installation
Thursday - ITC presetation day
Friday - Prefects' Committee Meeting
Saturday - Last Saturday Production

speaking of production, WHY NO ONE IS THERE ON SATURDAY!!??? It's so hilarious when MD, who should be sitting back and supervise, becoming the one doing the job, and others laying eggs at home. Oi! mana my workers!? mahu potong gaji izit!?

Let's see, 30 ppl in YE, less than 10 came for production (7 for first time, 4 for 2nd time), maybe around 5-10 give me resons not to come, and other 15!!?? makes me wonder...

PS: I am not robot okay!? your MD is falling ill because of you guys!! (and maybe because of durian)

No comments:

Post a Comment