Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Unlucky Day

It's very unlucky for today. Was sent out of class to complete my karangan. I mean, almost the whole class was kena. ok...I was absent for last week ok? And when ppl tell me what hw to do, they didn't tell me we got essay. ok I know, it's part of my fault. Becca did tell me, but she didn't mention which one, so yea...my fault for not finding it out. But it's like...he nvr care about our work and nvr ask us to pass up, so I thought I can just delay a bit since I am on my handful of YE, but now all the sudden....uhhhh. And he dont wanna accept my reason. ah well. Anyway it's partly my fault, I deserve the punishment. BUT! BUT! He dont have to humilate me in front of the class right?

NKY:"Kamu ini sepatutnya menjadi murid contoh. Calon Ketua Pengawas. Sekarang tak buat kerja"

=.= that's really embarrasing. ok, my fault for not doing your work. But you dont have to be that sacarstic. nvm. I will accept this, because it is my fault after all.

The more unlucky one is, I spoiled my camera. yes. I spoiled it. The LCD was broken. shit...my mom's so gonna kill me. sob. and I was super tired the whole day, but afterall it is worth it. 12 ppl turned up for production on tuesday!!!!! that's like, double the ppl you know!!!! (at the same time this shows how good is our attendance)

Random: I think I am at the two edge of being responsible and not responsible. I think I am TOO responsible for my clubs and societies, always carry some burden that I dont have to carry. But I am not responsible on my homework. Anyway I shall improve on this. Afterall it is part of my responsibility to carry a good image for everyone, since I hold the title of Head of Discipline, and I shall discipline myself more on this first and not to ruin the Prefects' Board image for having this irresponsible kind of Head of Discipline. X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment