Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

100 Truths by Duck

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs

B.) Tag 12 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

C.)Continue this game by sending it to other people

I tag:
No one. Kai Boon is a good guy x)

01. What have you been doing recently?
on9, crapping, noobing around

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
Unless I am running low on battery (save for emergency ma)

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Maths lesson

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I create destiny!

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Enjoy Form5. I dun wanna graduate x(

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
Umbrella. Ella, ella....

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
myself! x)

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
pants duh, you think skirt meh?

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
secret la

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
who would?

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
no

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Transformers 2 (It's 2, that's why I watched two lolx)

14. What are you proud of?
I am responsible! xD xD

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
A very long msg from Edrea for thanking me to go MV with her during her birthday last year.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
愛不疚 - 林峰 in Red Box xD

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Chicken by Duck & Crow, Totodile by Pikachu, Gay Lou by Noob.

18. What does you last received text message say?
If Monday pay deposit can?

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
11.30pm

20. Are you currently happy?
No. No feeling now. lolx

21. Who gives you best advice?
Min Chern & James

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Huh?

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Lily

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
No.

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Suteng. "We should name her KSBQ", "nono, should be KSBB!!!" "AHHHH hahahahahaha!!!!"

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Pn. Chan xD

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
When I was immature

29. What annoys you most in a person?
People who lacks attention trying to get my attention. LOA!!!! xD

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No. *You ask do you, not did you! x)*

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Light blue, more like pale blue to the extend that everyone thinks it's white.

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Do I pay or do I get?

34. Do you believe in the saying of:talk is cheap?
Huh?

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me duh

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Noob

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
No

38. Do you have a life?
Like duh

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
Sometimes, imagining how it would be if someone very close to me died and how would I react. lolx

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Because it's nice! xD

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Uh....I dun recall when was the time I last dreamt.

42. Last time you smiled?
Today when Pn. Viji says "Of course. Teachers also gossip."

43. Have you changed this year?
Yea

44. What are you listening right now?
Ash Like Snow

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
No

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Open unless I am blind =.= What a lame question

47. Is there a quote you live by?
I decide who I am. (My own quote! xD)

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Yes if you can fulfill mywish please.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Guitar

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
My ideas are always good. haha perasan nia.

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
On9

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I dun have a girlfriend T_T

53. What song best describe your love life?
I told you I am single.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
No.

55. Who always make you laugh?
Becca, SuTeng, Noob, Daibi

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese, Cantonese, Malay.

57. Favourite website (s)
FACEBOOK & BLOGGER! xD

58. What's your middle name?
Kai.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
How do I know?

60. What do you think you are like?
Myself. lol

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Can I choose to live and let someone else die himself/herself?

62. Where have you been today?
School, Guitar lesson, at home.

63. What game do you play often?
Facebook games. lol

64. Who are you missing right now?
A girl in my life.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Love. I love my friends too! (I am cunning hehex)

66. What are you doing right now?
Doing this tag la duh!

67. Which primary school are you from?
SJK (C) Yoke Nam

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
PURPLE!!!!! Blue, Black

69. What emotion you like to show?
Cheerful side la, but I duno ppl always claim that I am serious x(

70. What is your life to you?
Fun

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Share with trusted ppl =)

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
No one.

73. Who do you admire most?
QMC

74. Which month are you born in?
April

75. How are you feeling right now?
Nothing

76. What is the time now?
9.45pm

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
She's noisy.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
My parents' gene

79. Why are you doing this test?
I am bored. This is to kill time

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Find someone and blabber everything to him/her

81. At which age you wish to get married?
27?

82. Who is more important to you?
You didn't even give me choices...=.=

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Go hang out with friends and lets die together. lolx

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Becca & Su Teng x)

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Why do I need to believe in someone that is common sense? Unless you dont learn science. My 10 years old brother also know okay?

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
I can have whatever dreams I want to come true. x) *tamaknya*

87. What is your goal for this year?
Straight As for SPM

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Not really

89. What feeling do you love most?
When I am crazying with my friends

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
DUH! It's getting freaking hot everyday okay!?

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
Alone x(

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yea, but not those who don't cherish my friendship with them.

93. Do you believe in God?
dunno

94. Who cares for you most?
My friends

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
My friends & my computer. Haha

96. What will you bring when you fight?
A mirror so the enemy will start whacking himself/herself

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Not joining a good uniform body so I can know some crazy/good/nice/funny people earlier.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Emo~~~

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Ask Sui Lun. lolx

100. How do you feel now?
Nothing. The tag is done? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment