Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Locked

You can never imagine how funny it was.

Early in the morning I made sure I checked my pocket with my key inside. I had the experience of going to school to use the Ed Board room without my key, TWICE. So this time I am extremely careful.

And yet I was locked outside AGAIN.

No. I didn't left my key on the car, or dropped it, or bought the wrong key.

Someone put on a second lock on the metal gate.




I tell you I was so stunned when I opened the door and found the gate locked with a second lock! And kinda...geram. I promised to send the prom designs to the girls on Friday night, and realized I didn't bring my pendrive back (again), so I decided to go to the school (and to help to take the school scenary photo), since my brother is going too. And then I can only stand outside glaring at the pendrive on the computer desk.



And I ran around the school looking for stuff to pick the lock. And even asked Yi Shiuan n Eng Hean to help to pick it. xD And they were trying to destroy the whole lock. haha.


At the end managed to call Lily at around 8.45 (The sleeping beauty was sleeping when i reached school at 7.45) And she knew nothing about the second lock. AHHHH!!!! She gave me Kwan Seng's no. cause he was the last one to leave yesterday.



And he really did put on the 2nd lock. I was kinda curious how he did that. The lock was on the shelf in the room for as long as I became the Sub EIC. And we didn't use it thinking that the key was gone. How on earth did he manage to lock it?



And Kwan Seng asked me to wait for 30 minutes. (And I waited for 50 minutes for him) I think I just woke him up...he sounded so blur when I called him. lolx


I finally manage to get ino the room at 9.40!!! xD And ask him to come just for me to take my pendrive...okla that's the main reason. 2nd reason is...I need to clear the computer with all the unnecessary files. we are running out of space!!!! So I tried to burn the old files out....and realized we are running out of CDs...only like 3-5 left. So I decided not to burn in case we need to use the CD on emergency cases.


Ok.....then I use the computer for my own stuff. xD And as a way to repay Kwan Seng, I took his handsome photo to let him crop his face out and put in the A&G Dpt. pic. x)








And you know how Kwan Seng has the key? It was with Adrian all the while and maybe Adrian didn't know he has the key. =.= Cannot blame him la, cause' I dun think we were using the second lock since last year, so when the keys were passed to us, we didn't know about it at all. And so ngam Kwan Seng was Ed Boarder since 2007, when we were stil probationers, and he knew about the existance of the key. And then he used it, thinking that we all know about it.





A lol and swt misunderstanding after all. x(

No comments:

Post a Comment