Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ouch

T_T Today memang not my lucky day.

And dunno why all bad things happen when Chong Sheng come near me.

Play dodgeball until whole knee scratched, like the skin got peeled off. Because was fighting to snatch ball from Chong Sheng on the floor.

Whole pinky on right hand now bruise. Cant even use a bit of force. Damn pain. The cause: Trying to block one flying ball from Ng Chong Sheng.

And kena accused by Chong Sheng for like, 3-5 times for not going out from the field when I kena ball on my legs (When they only hit my arms cause I was trying to block using my hands)

Back to class keep checking on my pinky. Damn scared lo. 3 years ago when I knocked my toe I also thought bruise only, but after 1 hour the whole toe turned dark purple. The vein ran from the original position d. Wah at the end balut kaki for whole month. Go Cherating Trip oso not fun.

Now my pinky still seems fine. At least not turning into dark purple colour, just a bit red. So can conclude that only bruise la.




OK skip that part. Today me and Sut gossip bout who that we think are gays. wah so scary, like 50% of ppl are gays. lolx. Sensitive issue, so not disclosing what we discussed here. x)

I wanna avoid Chong Sheng from now on. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment