Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oops....

Kai Boon is now officially a bad boy because he was caught late for returning to class after recess. x)

Rupanya be bad boy not fun de. x( Need to avoid discipline teacher and avoid prefects. lol

And to think back that last time prefects see me also want to avoid me, and see teacher teacher also smile at me. and now I terbalik have to run away from them Not fun.

A bit shock lo. See the Form4 macam yes like that. So efficient d har? Last time push oso dun move one, now got post d all move sendiri liao. Tsk tsk tsk, means they purposely go against us one lo. Tsk tsk tsk. Okla, recess efficient la, morning masih tak efficient lagi. somemore all talking sendiri at tapak




But I hope they dun be so efficient lo. Now I be normal student d they so efficient not good for me le....If they efficient when I was KD then good la, no need headache. So irony. Last time want them efficient keep scolding, now dun1 them efficient all become so efficient d, purposely kenakan me one ar?
x(




*Kai Boon will be a smart bad boy starting tmr, so that they cannot catch me. hehehehe.....(evil grin)*

No comments:

Post a Comment