Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pissed

Damn no mood to update bout Cadet Installation. The stupid dinner totally ruined my good mood today.

I finished the prom layouts by 4. And u know what? I reached home at 6. Stupid jam caused the bus to come damn slow. Standing under hot sun and squeezing in the bus has already drain my patient. I just want a nice good rest.

And then that's when the chaos came in. My cousin gonna belanja us dinner. So just go lo. 6.40 I told my mom I was starving d. Then they said they gonna eat crab. I was fine with it. Eat ma eat lo, I allergic I know. I just watch lo. They did ask if anyone doesn't eat crab. And I said I don't. After that at 7 o clock the first dish came. Ok crap. I mean crab. So I have to wait for the 2nd dish. Ok nvm, I wait.

7. 15 the 2nd dish came. What the hell? CRAB AGAIN. !@#$% If they gonna eat so much crab ask who don't eat just now for what? even if you want to eat, at least tell the waiter serve them at different order can or not? I WAS STARVING since 40 minutes ago! Worse still, my mom like dont care only. Other ppl dunno at least you know gua? Everyone eat their own thing only. I was sitting there like an idiot, plus starving like hell. At least my mom could ask me if I wanna buy anything like bread from 7 eleven next door to fill my tummy first. But she didn't. And no one did.

7.40 3rd dish. This really made me damn mad. Spicy veges. Ok great. This cannot blame anyone. But ITS LIKE EVERYTHING IS UP JUST TO AGAINST ME LIKE THAT!!!??? My cousin dunno cannot blame him. My mom at least know that I CANNOT EAT SPICY FOOD or else my body will be too hot inside and cause my eczema to get worse. And then, everyone continue eating their own thing like I am not there kind of thing. At least someone show me some caring okay? No one talks to me. All eat their own thing like that. And leave me starving for a whole hour. That time really see star kind of thing d.

Like around 8 finally got something edible. I was damn mad d. At first dun1 2 eat anything go home eat bread. But then my cousin say "dun eat so much rice ar ppl, still got 6 dishes." like what the crap? I am not going to torture myself and wait for another 6 dishes. I just simply grab something to fill my stomach only.

Okay. No one noticed that I am mad. Fine. And they started teasing me. Ok. Usually I can take it, but after all the s*** I really cannot take these small jokes anymore lo. "You very fat meh, still go on diet ar?" I totally ignore them only.

Ok finish everything. Great. Enjoy kutuking ppl somemore. Ask u guys a question la, ppl broke leg d will u go mention how how how to repair the leg in front of him or not? Obviously no right? That's what they were doing. Talking bout my skin again. Look I dont mind you guys caring for me, but the way you all do is so so so damn wrong okay? Yes I know my skin looks horrifying and you dont have to remind me of that. And if you know my skin is horrifying stop taking me out for SEAFOOD which will make it worse damn it

And then they talk about using this and that traditional herb la blah blah. Apply this cream la use that herb la. I damn bu shuang de lo. WHAT!? AM I A GUINEA PIG OR SOMETHING? To test the medicine?

And then, another teasing. Like I said something that I can take usually, now will make me damn mad. "Wei you eat more a bit la, see ur brother oso bigger than u" Like what the f***? Not like I dont wanna eat, is when I was borned I am already small. 2.5kg compare to the other two with 3.2 n 3.3kg, you use scale factor expand you also know in the future how big will I be la! STOP BLAMMING ME NOT EATING. MY MOM DID NOT TAKE ENOUGH NUTRIENTS FOR ME WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT.

Okay I know its a damn small thing. Usually I will ignore or just smile, but today I really gave them a dulan face.

1st bus
2nd make me wait 1 hour for dinner
3rd ignore my existance
4th tease me with me eating little (I eat little thanks to you all for ruining my mood)
5th touch my sensitive spot without even knowing it
6th Treat me like a guinea pig
7th comparing me to my brother again.

DAMN SHIT. Tired from the whole day activity d, now still need to tahan these. I was damn pissed and I straight away left the restaurant and walked home myself after that. (restaurant is just nearby)


Great. Type till now all come back d. Come back straight away start teasing again. CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME PEACE!!?? DAMN IT!




IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOTS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment