Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Police Cadet Installation

Didn't took much photo that day. Missed the very chunted part where the cadets walk to the stage!!! Cause temaning Hou Yan go gaodim the scouts AGM at dewan kuliah....mana tahu took so long. T_T

Then all sorts of performance lo. Nothing to comment. But but but I want to highlight the last performance by Mysterious Man. Eh cheh, why am I covering their name? Brian Soong and FOO SIANG SHENG!!!! Brian I tahu he can dance la, tapi tapi tapi the Siang Sheng ar!!!!

Wei wei I tell you ar, everytime we go Redbox he oso perasanning wanna dance but at the end give a lame pose only. We all tot he perasanness disease is acting so he came and give a pose nia. MANA TAHU!!!!! Today saw him dance on the stage, Brian macam nothing d.....

THAT FOO SIANG SHENG MOONWALK ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!! And then he go do the 45 degree pose and the 抓下体 pose of MJ. 45 degree that one damn damn damn yeng. 抓下体 leh.....Siang ar, quote you one sentence: "Image gone liao" xD Okla its cool, but I cant believe you will do it in front of everyone lo. If Brian I can imagine, you this 死要面子 punya orang do it on stage ar, I really salute you man. haha

Okla I think when he do preparation that time dunno that we can recognize him. So leh, when he came out at first I oso dunno is him de. I only can recognize Brian. Scout pants haha. Then the cadet at the back start shouting "Siang Sheng" then I start finding him d. At first still doubt you know. Siang Sheng can dance one meh? Then leh, he so stupid go take off his hat then everything expose d. haha. one word "GENG!"

Below are some photos. Din capture much. Only the part I recognize Siang Sheng dancing d start spamming my camera. xD

Amanda and band

Kar Joon and band

Nian Xin solo

Nian Xin again


And Brian and Siang:





Encore!!!: (The only performance people shout encore after encore)







Ungu! x)

Dai bi people. Do you know them? x)

Qi Hui and Siang


Then we go out saw Scouts AGM. Hou Yang start spamming camera on Yi Shiuan.

Yi Shiuan at first can still tahan....

After that wanna curi curi smile d. x)




And this are what Hou Yan says:
"Shit lo, Chang Meng got nothing to compare with Siang Sheng d, talent no more, yengness no more, look no...okla look still got. But other than look he is nothing compare to Siang Sheng d. Sei lo I wanna fall in love with Siang Sheng d. hahahahaha"

Then we do experiment. At canteen eating, I wave my hand and shout: "YO SIANG SHENG" (In fact no ppl is there) then Hou Yan fast fast turn her head to where I shout. Then found out she kena za d, act emo again. Then do experiment with Chang Meng again, no response d. Haha. Kena kutuk cham cham.

Ok la I purposely kena her de. She kena tipu once d still will kena 2nd time meh? But she act pandai dun1 2 kena 2nd time ngam ngam kena my trick. Thats what we want ma - She ignore Chang Meng and only want Siang Sheng. Then we keep kena her lo, Hou Yan got Siang Sheng everything oso dun need d. x)

Siang ar....beware orh....x)

No comments:

Post a Comment