Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Boring Day

YAWNZZZZ....Today Bulan Penghayatan Kemerdekaan. Super boring man. Chee Yee so kesian. Come because can go tuition later no need take taxi, but at the end sien dao him. All behind gang ffk him. Left him n Yongqing n Yin San. kelian dao ar... Or he come because of........+0? xD

Waseh today Scout yeng sai. hentak paling kuat. And no mistake, (at least when pass in front of me xD) Somemore all Form2 Form 3 small small one. Yih Ming hold the papan wo. Haha. Polis got one wrong leg tim. A while nia, but i eye sharp let me spot dao liao. kekeke. Pengawas as usual la. KRS I tak tahu wo. Busy commenting on pengawas no time to gap KRS tim. Wah I damn sampat man that time. Keep commenting this and that. Told u lo, too boring d.

Sketch was funny. haha. Let's laugh more. Oh! Got girls say the guy with singlet very hot. Of course he hot la, if cold still take off shirt until left singlet meh? x)

Boring at tapak. Lucky got Noob teman me lame together. x)



Back to class.

Class attendance 27/48. Geng? Whole day sien dao. Teacher oso lazy teach. NKY let us free time. Pn. Viji very kuat teaching only. Teach till recess oso duno is recess. Let her zadao.

Boring day also = gossip day. Wah today once again proven that Chee Yee is the no.1 sampat guy in the world. Nvr see someone so sampat like him. Go 学人家抓奸 tim. Let him za dao gaolat! And I nvr know Yongqing oso so sampat one. Teman Chee Yee somemore.

BC super sien de, all Ed Boarder go ponteng help distribute graduation photo. lol. Kuat bekerja. At first only plan me n Lily only, at the end all come out. Okla, easier, no need walk so much. Go S6 leh, saw the noob there. Wah I think the friend beside him cannot tahan us. We keep 'gay lou" here "noob" there. lol. I leave that time say "thank you Miss Teoh" the noob somemore need to say "welcome gaylou" =.= Let me shoot back, "You Miss Teoh meh? you become miss already meh?"

Then go Ed board room. Wah saw Ai Shuen and Tian Jun so fast back d. Just now Ai Shuen still say ppl *erhem erhem* now sendiri berdua-duaan. Tsk tsk. Neh S1 all know ma, so ma say lo, "Ai Shuen later shout 'bu yao bu yao' then cham lo". Then I add: "Har? Ai Shuen so 狼 I thought Tian Jun is the one suppose to say 'Ai Shuen buyao!!!'?" Swt dao gou gou. See I am a good joker x)

Okay I guess the pieces and bits make my day not-so-boring. But overall, its a not productive day. A boring boring school day filled with lameness & craps. Shit. Gonna become crap man with the craps d. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment