Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy

Wah this week geng! I stayed back EVERYDAY.

Thursday & Friday were Ed Board interview. Glad that most people said Ed Board is hyper and fun. Lay Kuan even went out and told the people waiting: "Ei interview very fun leh!" Maybe we aren't that serious, but we still get things done!

But they also had some point that most people are neglected, so those who are close are really close, and others are just hi-bye friends, or worse. Aiya of course we cannot do too well la, must give something for next year to improve. *just jk, ignore my perasanness xD*

And oh you know what? Kai Boon is actually a superman. I did not do my Chinese essays, 2 short 2 long, so 4 essays total. And I finished all of them before school ends. Well at first I planned to do on Thursday night, at the end some emergency call, need to redo gerko marks. zzz....So I spent the whole night (And to imagine I spelled Sidang Redaksi to Sidang "S"edaksi, how embarrassing)

I tell you what, I finished 2 short essays in 30 minutes at home! 5:00am to 5:30am! Cool right? And I reached school, continue my long essays. And got a lot of interruption when Pn. Phang said YE gerko needs to fill in what pencapaian and penglibatan for all members in order to get our marks. Ah!!!! And then I know I must write for Ed Board as well. So I gotta do them before my essays la...

But I still managed to finish them! I wrote 3/4 for 1st essay during Bio, then completed the first one and 1/4 for 2nd essay during Chem. (And I still listen to what teacher says okay, well...at least partly, haha. Cause Bio...is boring. and Chem is revision and experiment, so ppl do experiment I do essay) And that's when the headache came in.

But I did the other 1/2 of my essay during BM, after rushing Kok Yew's homework then keep doing essay before he continue. And finished my essay during Moral! Yay!!!

Total time taken to finish 4 essays - 1h 50 minutes. 40 minutes for each long essay and 30 minutes for 2 short essays. And hey, my long essays are both 4 pages of the exercise book long leh! Not chinchai write one ar. x) *Probably cause this is CHINESE essay not BM or English essay, or else the time taken will be like x2 d xD)

I only realize tmr is annual dinner already after reading Shi Yi's blog. So soon already ar?
Looking forward towards Ungu party more tho! Ungu rocks yo! All must go leh, esp that Yao Hong ar, main character not there not fun lo. And here I want to specially remind FOO SIANG SHENG that PARTY IS ON THURSDAY and you better DONT FFK again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment