Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tagged by Sui Lun The Noob

1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed
O_O (I nvr kena kissed somewhere else other than lips wo! xD jkjk) Cheek gua

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
YAWNZZZ....very lazy. The weather is so good so I decided to sleep again. x)

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Yi Shiuan



4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
no gua. I paling tak suka spoilt brat de. If I am spoilt then I suppose everyone in the world is spoilt keke x) I sangat berdikari one tahu? =p

5. Will you ever donate blood?
If I am free of eczema and if I am heavy enough x( I dun1 2 poison ppl with my blood xD

6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
I never had, but I have x)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Hmm....Tho I hate some ppl but I am not so evil la, at most I want them walk walk xia pok into longkang only keke.

8. What does your last message say?
Done! (random right?)

9. What are you thinking right now?
Blank. lolx

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Hmm.....even until u mention it, still no. haha. Online wo, want someone come kaka caucau meh?
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
10:30 I think x) See Kai Boon is such a good boy.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
(looks down) oops I am not wearing shirt! lol nola, this shirt ar, (scratch head) dun rmb. haha. I think buy from pasar malam 4 or 5 years ago one lo. haha

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
Not really

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Jing Wei. 30 minutes ago x)

Tag 10 "lucky" people do this quiz.
1. Becca
2. Su Teng
3. Lily
4. Christine
5. Khai Xian
6. Kar Yaw
7. Yi Shiuan
8. Louise
9. Sharon
10. Su Lynn

15. Who is number two (Su Teng) having a relationship with?
kekekekekeke. No one. haha.

16. Is number three (Lily) a male or female?
Wow....very hard to answer. haha. To quote Lily: "I am a guy stucked in a girl's body" What do you think? x)

17. If number 7 (Yi Shiuan) and number 1 (Becca) get together will it be good?
Nononono, Yi Shiuan is occupied d x)

18. What is number 1 (Becca) studying?
SHE JUST LEFT FOR AUSTRALIA 29 days ago x(

19. Is number 4 (Christine) single?
I suppose she is single now x)

20. Say something about number 6 (Kar Yaw)
Smiley! =D

21. What you think of number 3 (Lily) and number 6 (Kar Yaw) being together?
Weird combination, I dun think they even know each other lol. Being together? Hmm....(imagining) I think they will be very very very akward like ppl first coupling like that. haha

22. Describe number 9 (Sharon)
She is called peacock, name given by YE! xD At first we wanna call her some other bird, penguin I think, and she keep refusing. haha. She is super super super talkative. Haha. Okay la, and she is a good Secretary. My secretary you know, and I am such a good boss who always bosses her around x)

23. Do you like number 8 (Louise)?
Of course I like Louise! =D She hates LoA as much as I hate LoA. haha. We gossip together very well. =p The best friend whom I know 100% because of Ed Board.

24. Do you think number 10 (Su Lynn) is handsome/pretty?
Yer where got ppl say crow pretty one. x) But I suppose this crow is considered pretty if compared to other crows haha.

25. Will you consider coupling with number 5 (Khai Xian)?
Wahhhhh!!! Later kena killed x( Be 3rd party meh? Yer I dun1. I not so jin gak

No comments:

Post a Comment