Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christine's Farewell

Oh no! My Pikachu is going to fly to Australia on Friday night! I can't go to the airport, cause I am running the HMC Orientation Night event! *screw it...damn* Sorry pika!

We had a farewell for her last night, basically it was just full of craziness. Crap a whole lot about girlfriends/marriage/husband and wife with Khai Hoe n Sui Lun. And some games, truth or dare by passing candle, the one that holds the candle when music stop got it. xD *They said they wanna make me, yeeaun n kah lok do both truth and dare after the game cause we were controlling the music BUT they forgot! YESH!*

And yea, gave Christine a slideshow which I just started to make it upon arrival. Geng leh?

And this is our main character. She just like to be tall, so I have to be short in the picture. x)

Anyway, Toto is here to tell you to take care! Take care as in...take care la. Everything la. You know Toto is bad at words. xD I will just nag you like a grandma.
1. Don't talk to strangers that you don't know. Get to know girls before you know any guys. xD
2. Save your money! Stuffs there are expensive. haha.
3. Study hard.
4. Don't cry thinking bout us, cause we will start sneezing non-stop. xD
5. ON9 MORE OFTEN so we can keep in touch.
6. Toto will remember you when there's thunder. xD And remember Toto when it rains! (Or when someone do watergun at youie.spitatyoubutIknowthatsnotgonnahappenlol)
7. Post more pictures on facebook so we know what how you are doing! x) Don't be lazy!

Ok. I think that's all for nagging. xD Just take care and all the best for you in Aus! You will get to know new friends very soon la. I got new friends at college already! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment