Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, January 22, 2010

HMC Orientation Night

The night was awesome! And I enjoy working with my seniors, and of course, my committees. lol

Working with the guys is like working with Prefects, maybe worse a bit la, but first time working together ma. Haha you get what I mean. You know how much I enjoy working with prefects. And yea, working with the girls is like working with Ed Board! YES! Awesome! *Ahhh I am missing Ed Board while working with these girls*

Anyways, I think I am still quitting HMC Leads. I cant cope la. Especially the special heavy invisible work load of prefects, or maybe heavier than that of prefects, that I have to take on.

ps: this post is written in a way such that college friends can understand in a way while CHS friends can understand the hidden meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment