Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

Alright, now I noticed that I had not blogged anything about my 2009 conclusion and 2010 resolution thingy (which I will do every year in the past on the last day of the year but I broke the rule this/last year so sue me!)

The fact is, I was kinda emo the few days ago. Alright...until few minutes ago...xD But screw the emoness. I just need to release the emoness and taa-daa! You see Kai Boon again! x)

(Yaya, I thought you are here to post about your 09' conclusion and 10' resolution? Ooppss....hehe)

Wait, let me say this sentence first kay? Last one, promise? xD "Thank you to the awezum ppl who dropped msg in the chatbox to comfort me, especially the ABCs (oops...influence by the novel I just read haha) who even spent their time reading this friggin' difficult chinese post for them, or even use translators just to understand how I feel, and for that, I really really thank you from the bottom of my heart, and you guys rock! =p"

*edit* And dear Pei She who dropped a comment on the post but I didnt know about it. xD

(Yay! I kept my promise! One sentence only! Don't believe? Check the number of full stop I used! Only one! xD I am using linkers Pn.Shanti! well...not like she's reading anyway.)

*Why do I feel stares from everywhere?*

Okay Okay...I will get it started right now.

To quote Su Teng "It had been quite a roller coaster ride" for this year.

Prefectorial Board

(okay...why are we only united when we don't have to work? the pic looks cute xD)

Whatever it is, it all came to an end. Though it did not end like how I wanted it to, but yes, I learnt a lot, really a lot from Prefectorial Board.

And to my awesome working mates:

This pic shows all of us and everything. Our unity makes us went through all the hardship. I really enjoyed workign with you all. You guys made me realized that no man is an island. Even if everyone disagrees with me, at least I know where I can find my support from.

Dear name tag, you served me well. x)

Next, Editorial Board! (applause! xD)

Working with these awesome bunch of people is...awesome. haha. It had been a really great year working with them. Even after all the hard work, yet we dont have high gerko marks, but SO WHAT?
We
1. Have awesome friendship!
2. Get to walk around in the hall during events, sneak out if it's boring, stalk the VIPs digging their nose on stage, snap photos of teacher talking when Pn.Lee is giving speech (when the prefects are catching the students who are doing so)
3. Can get away by flashing our ULTIMATE duty passes during special events when other students from other clubs were caught suspecious for ponteng.
4. Get the most free style photos during photoshoot! x)
5. Decide how your magazine looks like! Bwahahahaha...
6. Are politics free!
7. Were able to keep our posts when everyone retires! Bwahahahaha.
8. Can go into the hall FOR FREE when others need to PAY during concerts or jamuan.
9. Got free makan paid by the SCHOOL at the end of the year. x) *Next year go somewhere expensive. haha. oh wait...that's not me anymore...=(*
10. Erm erm...we have 4 AJKs out of 13 are April Babies! *Lily(12th) Louise(13th) Kai Boon(22nd) Wei Chun(22nd)* (Okay....that's so random but I dont care! Cause' its our birthday! So sue me! xD)
11. oh oh! We can play computer games using the computer! (How come I feel Lily's staring....?) Haha, I only play the solitare or pinball! I don't install games! x)

See!? We have so many things that others DONT have. The very special reasonS that you young people should join Ed-Board! x)

Yup. I really enjoy my year as the Sub EIC. I experienced many many many.....(on going) things, GOOD things in Ed Board this year. I love you peeps! x)

Yup name tag, you served me well too! xD I like you more than the KD tag. Sry la, I know I am biased, but Ed Board tag is GOLD okay? And gold is much nicer than BLACK. xD

And of course, the Sports Day champion team!
It feels good to win during your last year! We can leave proudly without regret. x)

Ungu has been the most spirited house since last year. I dare you to challenge our bond! We are the ONLY house that host birthday parties for our members, and go out and have party regularly despite of SPM. If there is a strongest team bond award during Sports Day, I will burn the school for not giving it to us! x)


I dont care wei, next year Sports Day call me for help kay? KhaiXian studying Form6 right? Tell me when u all start working, I want to work from the beginning till the end with u all! x) And I wanna overnight again. x) Ei Kakis, all in?

I made many new friends from Ungu, and it is here that I dont have to fake the serious dulan face. xD Can even crack lame and dirty joke without thinking about "image". Siang, forget bout image only la. haha. We have our glue joke, and we have the lame day full with joke in Ed Board room, and we have crazy ppl climbing the roof to retrieve the frisbee, and many many crazy and memorable things here together. Ungu has really been an important part of my high school life.


And of course not forgetting dear 5S1!




I have to say our class is very special in our own way.

We have almost all the weird teachers, NKY n Vege just to name a few;
we are not the noisiest class;
we are also not the most active class;
we dont win class competitions;
we have front gang and back gang,
but YES, the normal life in the class makes ur special.

We are like family.
We are not akward even if we dont talk to each other.
We can crap whatever we want when we talk.
We have the funniest class teacher who tries to joke in her scary face and ended up smiling herself; the class teacher who can handle any student with her scary face but cannot stand YiChin's kacau-ing; the class teacher who always says "Yes class" when she enters; the class teacher who always call people to "Keep your big mouth shut", especially Ai Shuen (who is always so innocent with Becca smirking behind)


2009 had been really fun. I truly enjoyed myself just like what I hoped during the end of 2008 (2008 was super busy with YE until I did not enjoy life okay?)



So there goes 2009, a perfect full stop for me. Bye Bye 2009, and hello 2010.
So a new year, a whole new environment in college, and even got myself my first real job.

This is what I gonna promise myself, in year 2010:
1. DO NOT aim for a President or a BIG POST in any clubs in HELP. Study comes first, not playing politics with people. xD (Whack me if I does, or ever think about it. Wait, this rule applies for Lily and Louise only, I dont want to get whacked too much. xD)
2. Be humble and learn from other tutors, and never think too full of myself (It became a habit ever since I took up too much responsibilities *blush*)
3. Keep in touch with high school friends, and organize at least a trip and a party for dear Ungu. x)
4. And of course, ENJOY LIFE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment