Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Update on my life

Well recently I am pretty, or you should say very, busy. (Dont just stop at pretty there okay? Makes me sound like some psycho)

Yea busy, yet meaningful. It's not like in the past when I was so freaking free, and I go on9 everyday. Lifeless...! xD Now I have been travelling form home to HELP to TTC, and spent most of my time in...TTC I think. xD Now I understand why my cousin only come back to sleep and then during the whole day she's outside.

Okay, if you think that I am complaining, think again. x) Continue reading if you really wanna know why.

at HELP, alright, I met a bunch of new friends, well we are not VERY close those kind, but yea, you get to know new people. And I found out some new friends are the friend of my high school friends, or what we usually say my friends' friend. xD

Klex - Didn't know that he's Yu Ming, youth friend of Sui Lun, and Add Maths kaki of Su Teng. Like, I got to know my best friends' best friend kind of thing. lolx (okay it doesn't make sense, gramatically, cause best mean one and only one, but well...we use best friendS in our daily convo...so screw grammar for that)

And then there's Wen Yi, a "geng" looking girl. How should I describe her "gengness"? A very leader looking girl la. xD Same class for English, Maths, not sure bout Computing Principle. Don't remember... xD

And yea, I met another friend of Sui Lun - Wei Gin. SASA girl too. :) Just met her today. xD Well she let me talk to Sui Lun when I went to library to meet up with Lily, and she's just beside using computer. Haha, used her facebook and talked to Noob, and noob, being noob, was confused who was talking. x)

Speaking of which, oh yea, Sui Lun, you promised me if I guess something correct you would tell right? x) *Now tell if I got it right*

Anyway, I didn't mention that in my blog. On the first day of English lesson, we have to introduce ourselves. There's one guy called Lim Sez Kien, but I thought he said "Lim Ser Kian". I was like...why so many name your parents have to call you Ser Kian, same as CHS discipline teacher wei...? xD Then yea, on Study Skills Class I heard Lim See Kien, but only till today I got the spelling right, when I tried to collect money for photostat. xD *Oh yea, SOMEONE says he's hot* (grins) Right Shiau Ling?

And then there's a guy called "something close to Jeremy" cause I can't get his name and I only remember Lily calling him Jeremy or something like that. xD

And remember I said I hate studying in Main Block cause I have to walk all the way back and fro? I take that back. I ALMOST got lost going to KPD building where the A-Levels people are studying. xD And they have to walk almost an equal distance like us, but under the hot sun. Too bad...Now I am so glad that I took Foundation. x)

Alright, food around Damansara is not cheap. So here's my lunch plan
Monday - go KPD and eat with Louise and Lily. I haven't meet them since college started until today I took the initiative to go to KPD to look for them. At least meet once a week la, we are the Ed Board trios leh! x)
Tuesday - Eat around main campus. Still yet to finish exploring.
Wednesday - Either eat at gasing, or go into school for cheap food! School as in, CHS itself, duh.
Thursday - Eat around main campus.
Friday - Eat at gasing, but most likely going into the school la. Friday usually can see Pn. Chan one ma. haha.

My thoughts are jumbled up. I submited the application form to join HMC Leads aka the Student Council of HMC. Yes I kept my promise, I only apply to be the photographer of Matrix - the monthly magazine or booklet produced by HMC Leads.

Well didn't signed up for graphic designer. I learnt from Ed Board experience, designing needs mood and instict. That moment you no mood, and you force yourself to do a layout, that layout will suck man. Seeing that my schedule is kinda tight, so I just couldn't sit down and focus on a layout. Experienced that in Form4. Was asked to do layouts, but super busy with YE. At the end, the whole year only one of my layouts was published in the mag. haha. (I did only 2 throughout the whole year actually, Hui Ning was very considerate but that's why I felt guilty to get Sub EIC after "so much" I have done)

Still dunno what other clubs should I join. Planning to join Japanese club. x)

Okla I know this update is damn long. So I wll stop here for today. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment