Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HELP

First day in HELP University College, or you can call it second day if considering Orientation was the first day.

Foundation in Arts was....sesat. Ok, make it clearer, I am sesat here. There are a few CHSians that I know here, those who are close to me aren't in the same class, and those that are close to me, like those I know their face are in the same class with me. Funny eh?

Shiau Ling, Su Lynn n Juandy *ocasionally* are in the same class as me. And almost all my classes are the same as Marrie Tan, if you know who she is (an ex CHSian)

Well, that makes me a very quiet guy in class. It's like ppl got gang and you don't, and well, I am lazy to go sociallize around. I dunno why, Foundation in Arts ppl are very...shy looking, not that out-going, almost everyone is minding their own business, totally different from the SASA environment, where everyone is EAGER to know each other. oh well...I am not those out-going person as well, plus the fact that I am super tired today, 3 classes only leh today, Thursday got 4 classes and there's a super long time from 12.30 to 5 non-stop classes interval. Gosh...

I saw Rachel and Luke from SASA, but yea, I dont think we are in the same class for any of the subjects. haha. Just so you know, we are only taking 5 subjects this semester, and today we had a lesson on 3 subjects already.

My Malaysian Study teacher. First day come tell you to get into group for Group Work. A briefing on the subject, Sejarah...in English. -______-" You can say the combination of Sivik and Sejarah.

Next my Computer Principle teacher. Superb! Exactly the type of teacher who will make class fun! A bit sacarstic, but knows when to do it at the right time. "dont copy ur work ar, I dunno, somehow we just know. Even between lecturers. So dont try to copy from ur friends from other classes. And yea, I dunno why ar, lecturers here got superhuman memory. Somehow we can remember works from last year one ar..." Damn funny wei! Su Teng will definitely like this kind of teacher!!!

And then my Finite Maths teacher. Salute. Hypnotize me in 10 minutes. His briefing bout the course is just way too boring man. And I salute him in another way. You guys rmb Form4 Mod Maths Chapter 5 or 6, Gradient of a Straight Line? Yea. I tried to do presentation on that chapter b4. I used all the ways I could and I finish that chapter in 20 mintues. And my Maths teacher, can teach for 1 whole hour on that topic.

Example:
He put on dot on whiteboard, labelled Point P.
"Class, where's point P? there? Where's there? You shouldn't answer there, as there mean everywhere, it is on the white board! But the white board is so big, where?" Lame
Then he drew a vertical line.
"Point P is 0.9m from the line. But there are many possible point P as you can measure 0.9m from different points on the line. So one reference is not enough. we need a horizontol line"
And blah blah blah, finally he said:"This is a cartesian plane. A reference for an object or a point"

WALAO!!!! Form2 oso din teach so detailed ar!!!!

And yea, I dun like studying in Main Block. you need to walk like 10 minutes from one end to the other. Damn long wei. Today I was going to apply for locker rental. From Department of Student Affairs, the end of the block. Then they give me a form, ask me to fill in, then go registry, and pay in bursary, near the entrance of the block, and then after paying, walk all the way back to the end to get the key. -________-"

And OH OH!!!! CHSians! ENJOY THE CANTEEN FOOD while you can. Serious weih! last time I was complaining about the food being the same after all these years, but heck, all ex CHSians agreed wei! CHS got a nice canteen! HELP has no cafeteria, so we need to go outside to have lunch. And they have lousy...mamak stalls out there, so far I cant see any Chinese hawker stall. T_T And what you can do is eat fast food. They have everything wei! McD, KFC, PizzaHut, SecretRecipe, Subway, KennyRogers. WALAO. -_______-" MISS CHS CANTEEN T_T

I have exams every 2 months. Expect to finish 14 chapters of book/about 300pgs or more, in 14 weeks, ie around 4 months and sit for finals. Thats for a semester. Then next semester I will be taking different subjects again. Waseh.

I got to choose my own timetable, but there are so many clashes between classes. We got like, 10 classes for a subject, so different combination is possible, but a lot clashes. At the end so fed up, just click until I can fit everything.

Monday, have a lesson on 8-9.30, then 2-3.30, swt.
Tuesday, okla, 9.30-11, 12-2, then 2-3.30
Wed, good leh! 8-9.30, 11-12.30 and no more
Thursday, super packed! 9.30-11, 12.30-2, 2-3.30, 3.30-5...die lo
Friday, lame wei! 10-12. No more. Come all the way to college for 2 hours lesson. SWT.

Something new here, we have to download notes and tutorials exercise from net, or buy from bookshop. Teacher no longer photostat and bring to class for u. Ah, damn, now u know how good our CHS teachers are. xD

Yeap, so far thats my colllege life, a lot complains eh? Haha. Its like that la, new ma, need time to adjust. Ppl just hate changes you see. But I am looking forward for SASA activities! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment