Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update again!

YO YO people wats up!?

Haha, so far my college is quite good, getting used to it. Absolutely like my Computer teacher's sacarsm! She is really in leh!

This is what she said. "You know when sometimes I read people's blog, they write 'oh, when I wake up this morning, the sky is so dark...why is my life so dull....', I saw it I also, 'apalah why so EMO one'?"

LOL! She knows the word "emo" man! I dunno la, to me, this world "emo" is like...we teenagers use only lo, I dunno teachers like...30+ 40 years old also use it. Macam yes wei!

And i got another hot teacher for study skills! She is the youngest lecturer she said, just finished her foundation in arts in HELP few years back. x) Damn nice wei her! Super good at making ppl participate in her class lo! Her class is the most lively one. Sad la, one week go her lesson once only. *sob*

Aiya aiya I know, dont look at me like a pervert ok? Of course la, if lecturer young and looks good, sure got mood go class one lo! At first I thought its, "dead meat on Thursday" as I have lessons from 12.30 to 5 non stop, and after lunch is usually NAP time. xD But I survived without sleeping! Cause my English teacher is good (like said in previous post), followed by Computer, sacarsm flying everywhere, and then study skills! =)

But so far didn't really make some close new friends, other than Shin Ann who is in the same English class, we just happened to sit together during free time, and then started chatting. Alex, another SASArians who just happened to pop up together with Shiau Ling, haha. I am sharing locker with him! (and Shiau Ling and Juandy, geng?) Tristan, my group leader for Malaysian Study assignment, then Neekitta (dunno how to spell xD) who sat beside me during Finite Maths, she's also a SASArian, and LOUISE! She did the same thing as you did, paste her number for interview on the HELP folder! x) *That's how I notice her actually, I was like...isn't that Louise's file?* And there's Huei Shan and Jia Yee, our group members for Study Skills for hangman game. x)

Tmr going to school for 2 hours of sacarsm! Kinda lame. Gona practice guitar now! x( Getting rusty. Tmr got lesson ar!

*oops, did I tell you I survived TTC first lesson? x)*

No comments:

Post a Comment