Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Annual Achievers' Showcase Photo (1)

Boy. The event is finally over. I will post more photo from my hp up later. This is from the camera.

Chris and I holding the Best Company Award's trophy and plaque


Presentation

Photo time. Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

I kinda like the feeling of being carried high up...haha

GLORY!

Spidermen?

No water what you drinking!?

Our exhibition booth

Me and Shiau Ling's *erhem* friend. Shern what again? *oops sry*

Me and the Directors!

Delicious cake


Everyone's desperate to touch the Annual Best Company Trophy
Boy....Song Jun's really desperate!

Annual Best Company Trophy!

Annual Best Company Award!

I always like taking photo of him eating. xD

*Love is in the air*

Me! Best Achiever Award! xD

Of course my turn to hold the thing d la!

And the photo of the day: Idiot apek shian holding the trophy. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment