Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taiwan

I am back! (Yesterday actually) The trip wasn't that great. 7 days, 2 days on plane, other days 6 hours sleeping, 3 hours for 3 meals, and the leftover, half on bus travelling from here to there. zzz.....sufficient sleep on bus. lol. And other time for visiting and sitting on bed watching tv lol


Guess what is this...It's chocolate. lol

Nice shoe



Nice sunset? The whitey thingy is cloud. (I am on mountain)

Nice mountain?

And this is Christine's place. lol

Weird style of selling stuff.

Bastard! lol

And Rou Ann this is you. Duck's shirt. lol

Big lobster. Imagine my hand outside the glass and the lobster is inside the glass.
Lazy to upload other pics la, all views only. zzzz too many photo to go through and pick out to upload. I am just toooooo lazy to do that. (FYI, there are 700 photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment