Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Genius

hehs...Jia Er's mom helped us to go thru the Memorandom d. I went to see the principal myself. And she asks the pengerusi PIBG who happen to be a lawyer to come over, which is also Jia Er's mom. So. Settled!

Salary and money division is still a problem. But whatever, I wun care. If they complain too little money, I will ask them to look for the ppl in charged. *Sorta irresponsible, for not being able to fight for my subordinates, but well...I can't do anything at this point* But yea, at least I make the teachers hold this for a moment, with my clean and well done paperworks and records.

Presentation...now its a problem of memorising. Wun care bout Shaun. He keep wearing a mask when talking to different ppl, ignore him aje. And I sorta shut his mouth with the votes of other ppl.

yeap. YE is almost done. Ok, need to get back to work. But yes, thanks to...me...the genius who settled everything! (I know its perasan, just pretend you din read this line. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment