Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I hate barber!

Sigh...my hair was quite long until today, and everytime i comb down it will just "spring" upwards after a few hours. so I decided to get it cut. And then...THE STUPID BARBER!!!! He actually cut it quite nice beforehand, but then, when he realise left and right slightly not balance, he cut left, then realise not balance, and cut right, and repeat...and then...MY HAIR!!!!

Now it's long on top, super short on the side. I dun wanna post a photo up, damn hilarious. But those who will see me tmr in the YE showcase, if you dare laugh I will skin you alive! SHIT!!! Tmr I am going up the stage to do presentation! WHAT TO DO!!!!!??????

p/s: I cant see when he's cutting, I can only get the end result. I CANT SEE WITHOUT MY SPECTS ON! It's time to beg mom to buy me contact lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment