Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Rou Ann and Edrea

Duck memang duck. Really looks like duck.

*Sweet couple*

Time for some perasanness

Oh gosh....memang getting perasan-ner and perasan-ner

Ok ok....stop the perasanness....


Best Enterprise Award. *Hehe, still perasan (check plaque at the left)*
This plaque is really shiny man...shiny enough to be my mirror
How I wish this is mine!!! Aww....

Best Product Award (Didn't take Best Annual Report Award. Typing wrong one returned to Barbara for edit)
Trophies!!!!


Anyone noticed that the trophy on my hand changed? (The pewter one is too heavy la!)
Btw I forgot to mention something - Uncle Shian is officially Apek Shian. Uncle is last year YE call one ma, this year he is older d, so must call Apek lo. Next year up to u all to call la, fossil shian oso can, artifact shian oso can. haha. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment