Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sekinchang

Ok. I was supposed to update this earlier. But I was busy with my cousin's wedding during the weekend, so yea...

Early in the morning, our miss rebecca see had a headache on choosing her bus. (Since she was late in submitting her name she wasn't "assign" to any of the buses) and just when she decided to go to bus 2, which is the same bus as me, livia forcefully make her, edrea and zongyao into bus 1, and left bus 2 quite boring-ish.

So I sat with Kah Lok, and with Cheng Hoe (He doesn't want to sit in front with the teachers) so we, 3 butts on two seats. Very mesra leh. xD So first visiting knid, reminds me of the production sessions of YE. xD I did compare one ar, seems like our production are qutie ok oso one. (Just we doing low cost production la, all hand-made one)

Then we visit the gymnasium school. Nothing much there. quite boring lo. Especially the part waiting for bus. So camwhore a lot. xD

Lunch nothing special. yam seng a lot. =p In the afternoon ar....I can't recall what we did. Only visiting a so-called mango farm in 3 minutes time, and spent a lot of time mango shopping. I didn't even go down. Sleeping on bus with air cond is the best~~~xD (My house got mango tree d la, so buy for wat?)

But the bukit melawati was quite nice. Though nothing much to do, but a lot of time to spend for chatting. And the view is just nice for someone with photoshooting-madness disease like me.

I need to specially highlight the dinner. It's just sooooo~~~~~ nice. Beggar chicken's the best! And yea, I ate almost half the plate of the crab. lol. Pork belly soup was a bit dissapointing, full of pepper. But overall a 8/10. yum yum

The last stop was the fireflies. I was the last with Edrea and Pn. Susan. xD But good la, it's like, waiting for something, and you can imagine what you are going to see, is better than waiting for someone blindly. lol. The first to go will not have to wait for boat, but gotta wait for ppl. I prefer being the last. wakakaka. Anyway, I thought the fireflies will be all over the river. But they are only on the trees. sigh. Still a nice experience tho. And I get to touch them!

Back to school, and reached home at 11.30. Oh yea, this time I dont have to share a seat with other's butt. cheng hoe went somewhere else to bother someone else. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment