Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Annual Achievers' Showcase

It's here! It's today!

Early in the morning went to CitiBank with Azlin, together with chris n jin. While waiting for jin n azlin for breakfast, me n chris had a test run. Still ok la.

The morning started with speeches. Well. Nothing much. Highlight part came when chris n I went up for our presentation. now thinking about it, before we go on stage, we still confirm with ourselves, the emcees are carmen and dinesh right? and when going up the stage, stage fright until forgot to thank emcee d. lol. just started with what's written on the stage and go ahead with "good morning........"

ended quite well. All C-Nergy achievers also good in cheering and boosting atmosphere. =p Then the Svian from wangsa maju 5 did choral speaking.

Then of course la, AWARD GIVING WOEI!

Best product, WE GET FIRST PRIZE.
Annual report, WE GET FIRST PRIZE
ICT report, WE GET 2nd runner up....(must be they dun dare to give us too many no1 1 la, or else other school very paiseh 1 ma. =p sry for the perasanness)

and then, announcing BEST COMPANY
DUH! We all la! lol But kinda shocked la, cause tot they say both annual report and best product winner will do presentation, so thought if best product get, annual report cannot get no1. *Maybe we are just too good to dun give us no1, so they have to dun-give-us no1 for ICT. xD sry for the perasanness again*

Next best achievers from each school. Is each school ok, not overall. so I got the one from our school. *of course la, ur MD so responsible, stay back everyday almost every week for u all leh 3rd time, sry for my perasanness*

and then the chairman of AMCHAM, Miss Karen Albertson and the US ambassador to Malaysia, Mr James Keith, talked and asked about our product and copyright thing. =p *boosting* then photo session with them.

Next is....Buffet Lunch in Nikko Hotel next to CitiBank. Gave souvenirs to Citi advisors. Purposely kena Apek Shian. haha. We spent 2 hours eating lunch. haha. Nice ma! Very delicious. Those YE peeps who chose not to go, TOO BAD! you missed the food! xD xD

Then back to CitiBank for photo session with all advisors. I was holding the Best Enterprise Award trophy all the while. *How I wish its mine xD* (btw, its damn heavy la! Like...7-8 kg? Just hold yourself la yo, now both my arm muscles are aching from holding it the whole day. lol. But I still like it. haha)

Then finally back to school. Played mafia on the bus. =p Back to school walked to my dad's office and took me 30 minutes and I was sweating so badly.

p/s: I left my hp on my dad's table in his office. Call my house no 90563288 for today and tmr if you have anything. He will bring my phone back tmr. and photos from hp will be uploaded tmr. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment