Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, June 29, 2009

!

Fed up! Why am I surrounded by so many immature, childish, and big-headed people? Given a second choice, I would give it a full go at the beginning, rather than sucking up the shit now. Given a second chance, I don't even want to be part of these at all. I would rather be normal. Perfectly normal and show my talent elsewhere.

For the first time I judged someone wrong, as in, totally wrong. That person is totally another two-face, but yet I always thought he/she is so much better than me in the past. Nah. I won't have that feeling anymore. You just ruined your image in me.

I don't have much time. I will continue my own legacy. Idiotic legacy. The legacy where there is an idiot who is always the bad guy and idiotic enough to think he can make a change.

This place just sucks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment