Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mom rocks! =)

Whee love my mom! She secretly helped me to change my phone battery without letting my dad knows. So techinically my dad still doesn't know that my phone had ever dropped into the water. =p

Yes guys (and girls), so my phone is back to action now. *Hoorays!*

That's the good thing bout my mom =p She will let you learn the lesson but at the end still help you. She won't scold you endlessly and shout at you before finding out what's the problem. =) Teehee, she even paid the battery for me, but she said thats the first and last time. At first she said I have to pay for it myself and then cut down my pocket money until it fills the bill. (I was asking her for pocket money for transport fee and lunch for the never ending tuition in the holidays), but at the end she still gave me my full pocket money and told me that I don't have to pay for the battery. =D

Mom rockz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment